Hello, I'm Eric Montzka
I'm a front end developer and musician based in Chicago.
One Signal Plugin
Flashcards app built with React Native
Would You Rather
React App using Redux for state management
May 2019-July 2019
Tampa, Florida (remote)
- Build new features for database management tool using React and Redux
- Integrate with tool's api
October 2018 - December 2018
Front End Developer
- Build front end elements for WordPress, Drupal and banner ads
Vokal Interactive LLC
February 2018 - July 2018
- Solved server-side performance issues on WordPress site.
- Debugged configuration issues and developed app built with Laravel, Flux, React and PostgreSQL in an AWS environment
- Developed features for mobile app built with Angular.js, created E2E unit tests with Protractor
November 2017 - January 2018
- Help plan and implement features for a corporate intranet site built on WordPress
- Built WordPress plugins from scratch to implement custom functionality
June 2013-September 2017
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Worked directly with clients to customize design, management of data and user experience.
- Build fully responsive custom websites using WordPress and other CMSs
- Build custom WordPress themes and plugins from scratch.
- Integrate with REST Apis
- Provide detailed estimates for projects.
Montzka Web Design
- Design and develop custom sites for individuals and small businesses.
Church site built with WordPress